Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories

Tips on Earning Cash For College Students

Monday, August 20, 2012

Are you one of those students looking to make some extra grog money or to pay for tuition fees? Have not got the time to get a second job or don't want to be slammed with the insane tax that comes with a second job?

Well here are some tips for earning extra cash for college students

1. Buy second hand text books or get them for free from older students

2. Fill out online surveys (actually forget I mentioned that!)

3. Do some handy work for your neighbors, I am sure they will be grateful

4. Are you good at website design or writing? Become a freelancer and work online

5. Learn the art of making money online (my personal favorite way to make cash for college students)

So there are 5 tips for you to think about when making cash for college students. The reason why I said forget about filling out online surveys is because you will get 100's if not 1000's of spam emails for just $40 a month. Trust me, I know. I have been there and done that and it is not the way to make cash for college students.

However, the idea of using the internet was, so here are my next 3 tips for making money online.

1. Advertise yourself as a freelancer and use your skills to make you money

2. Offer to make e-books for internet marketers (they are quite lazy and often outsource most of their work).

3. Make some informative videos about things that interest you and sell them for people to put them on their site

The biggest tip I can give to anyone trying to find cash for college students is to learn about internet marketing and especially affiliate marketing. This is where the big money in the internet is, and you would be silly not to just even look at it. Actually, I will let you in on a secret about where I first discovered internet marketing. Why? Because I believe that students should not have to pay to learn!

Go check out college-money-reality.com and take advantage of the free resources they have available on their site.

Honestly, you have nothing to lose by checking them out. Start learning about internet marketing-especially affiliate marketing and keep an eye on the college-money-reality.com blog for updates and news as they have the best advice on ways to find cash for college students, because they are college students!